A lot of advice focuses on what you should stopdoing. That’s helpful, but it’s also great to have a constructive plan for what to do—and to think of changes in terms of adding positives rather than removing negatives. In that spirit, here are 15 positive things you can start doing for yourself right away if you want to create a happier, more fulfilled life.
Focus On What You Can Control
Work towards your goals with determination, but focus all that powerful energy on the things you can actually influence. It’s a waste of time to obsess over things that are under other people’s control (or down to pure luck).
- Choosing Dogs that can Breathe
- “Baldy” Donald Trump
- The Link Between Emotional Avoidance and Eating Disorders
- 10 Amazing Leadership Lessons From Design Thinking
- What To Do During This Flu Season
- 9 Mindful Ways to Remain Calm When Others Are Angry
- Daymond John’s Rise and Grind Habits for a Successful Business and Life
- This Is How An Intensive Outpatient Program Helped Me Find Myself