A lot of advice focuses on what you should stopdoing. That’s helpful, but it’s also great to have a constructive plan for what to do—and to think of changes in terms of adding positives rather than removing negatives. In that spirit, here are 15 positive things you can start doing for yourself right away if you want to create a happier, more fulfilled life.
Focus On What You Can Control
Work towards your goals with determination, but focus all that powerful energy on the things you can actually influence. It’s a waste of time to obsess over things that are under other people’s control (or down to pure luck).
- She Wasn’t Made Just To Be Loved By You
- New Study Underscores Why Fewer Toys is the Better Option
- When You’re Losing Faith In Love And Need Something To Hold Onto
- Tired of Arguing About Politics, Race, or Social Policy?
- Coping With the Daily Barrage of Upsetting News
- 50 Fun, Cheap Dates That Are Perfect For Winter
- How This Artist Went From Doodling in School to Seeing Her Pieces in Museums
- 7 Tips for Building a Career in Marketing