It’s an inside job.
If we want our life to change
- Our prosperity
- Our relationships
- Our peace of mind
- Our health
- Our happiness
If we want all of these things to change, we have to change ourselves first.
The great philosopher Jim Rohn said:
“Don’t wish it were easier, wish you were better. Don’t wish for fewer problems, wish for more skills. Don’t wish for less challenge, wish for more wisdom.”
- She Wasn’t Made Just To Be Loved By You
- New Study Underscores Why Fewer Toys is the Better Option
- When You’re Losing Faith In Love And Need Something To Hold Onto
- Tired of Arguing About Politics, Race, or Social Policy?
- Coping With the Daily Barrage of Upsetting News
- 50 Fun, Cheap Dates That Are Perfect For Winter
- 5 Ways to Tap Into Your Intuitive Wisdom as You Design a Successful Life
- 4 Essentials to Keep You From Staying Satisfied in Life