It’s an inside job.
If we want our life to change
- Our prosperity
- Our relationships
- Our peace of mind
- Our health
- Our happiness
If we want all of these things to change, we have to change ourselves first.
The great philosopher Jim Rohn said:
“Don’t wish it were easier, wish you were better. Don’t wish for fewer problems, wish for more skills. Don’t wish for less challenge, wish for more wisdom.”
- The Only Thing You Should Say Is NO.
- Better to Have Loved and Lost Than Never Have Loved at All?
- How to Spark Imagination & Innovation in the Workplace
- Why Women are Likely to Get Excluded in Online Gaming
- How To Achieve Your Most Important Goal in 2018 Using 2 Simple Habits
- 16 Signs You’re Being Triggered To Wake Up And Make A Big Change In Your Life
- Can I Let My Child Be Bored?
- This Is What ‘Follow Your Bliss’ Actually Means