When someone believes they’re not enough, a really good analogy for that is like putting legs on a snake. The snake is naturally a snake. It’s built to be what it is and do what it does, and it’s very good at moving around without legs.
- Why Knowing What Type Of Person You Are Is Critical To Your Success And Productivity
- Here’s One Of My Top Secrets To Living A Truly Amazing Life
- Why Most People Utilize Their Strengths And Weaknesses Incorrectly And How It Might Be Blocking You From Success
- Discover Why These 3 Sneaky Enemies Could Be Blocking You From Living Your True Purpose
- Discover Why Almost All Successful People Have This One Characteristic In Place