So many of us live our lives always expecting for something to happen, tricking ourselves into thinking and believing that tomorrow will be better than today, that the next moment will be more precious and more valuable that this moment, constantly dreaming and hoping for something else, for something better, not realizing that: “Life is what happens to you, while you’re busy making other plans.” ~ John Lennon
- The Only Thing You Should Say Is NO.
- 51 Incredible Andy Frisella Quotes
- Want a Better Life? Make Better Investments
- Here’s How To Be More Chilled Out: Get More Sleep.
- 7 Behaviors of Someone Who is Emotionally Addicted to Stress