Here’s a New Year’s challenge for the mind: Make this the year that you quiet all those negative thoughts swirling around your brain.
All humans have a tendency to be a bit more like Eeyore than Tigger, to ruminate more on bad experiences than positive ones. It’s an evolutionary adaptation that helps us avoid danger and react quickly in a crisis.
- She Wasn’t Made Just To Be Loved By You
- New Study Underscores Why Fewer Toys is the Better Option
- When You’re Losing Faith In Love And Need Something To Hold Onto
- Tired of Arguing About Politics, Race, or Social Policy?
- Coping With the Daily Barrage of Upsetting News