Here’s a New Year’s challenge for the mind: Make this the year that you quiet all those negative thoughts swirling around your brain.
All humans have a tendency to be a bit more like Eeyore than Tigger, to ruminate more on bad experiences than positive ones. It’s an evolutionary adaptation that helps us avoid danger and react quickly in a crisis.
- The Only Thing You Should Say Is NO.
- Better to Have Loved and Lost Than Never Have Loved at All?
- How to Spark Imagination & Innovation in the Workplace
- Why Women are Likely to Get Excluded in Online Gaming
- How To Achieve Your Most Important Goal in 2018 Using 2 Simple Habits